2. Online Content and Disclaimer of Warranty. In the event the Crawford site contains hyperlinks to other internet sites, these other sites are not under the editorial control of Crawford. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by Crawford of any products, services or information available from these sites. Crawford assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this web site.
3. User conduct. User agrees to not use the Crawford web site to:
(a) upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatens another person or entity, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
(b) harm legal minors;
(c) collect personal information on, "cyberstalk" or harass another User, or engage in conduct that negatively affects the online experience of another User;
(d) impersonate another User, person, or entity, including any official or employee of Crawford;
(e) intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law, including violations of the Copyright Act;
(f) upload, post or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
(g) interfere with the operation of Crawford's web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections;
(h) upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
(i) upload, post or transmit and unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including "spam" or "junk mail."
Crawford reserves the right to inspect, edit and delete any content that Crawford knows, or has reason to know, has violated this TOU Agreement. Crawford may disclose any informational content Users post, upload or transmit to the Crawford web site, if such disclosure is necessary to enforce this TOU Agreement, to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights of Crawford, the public, or other Users.
4. No warranties. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. The site does not provide binding offers, or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your identifying a potential opportunity and/or submitting information in response thereto is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and not based in any way on the description of the opportunity on the site. Employment at Crawford is "At Will," for an indefinite and unspecified duration: If you are hired, you may resign your employment at any time, and the company may terminate your employment at any time, without notice, and for any reason not prohibited by law. There are no exceptions to this "At Will" policy, unless they are agreed to in writing by an authorized officer of the Company.
6. General. This TOU Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. User agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the County of Allegheny in the State of Pennsylvania.